On New Year’s day I listened to a webinar by Daniel Pink. I loved his book Drive. Here’s a great YouTube video describing the concepts in that book. I just bought his new book To Sell is Human – the surprising truth about moving others. I respect his work and thought I would share his favorite blogs and favorite tools.
Dan’s favorite Blogs:
- Farnamstreetblog – Lots of the greatest stuff on culture, history and books.
- Barking up the wrong tree. I love this blog myself. Check it out.
- Springwise – A place for entrepreneurial ideas.
- Artsjournal – It’s daily art news about the arts, culture and ideas.
- Nationalaffairs – About the political economy.
Dan’s favorite Tools:
One of my favorite web sites is TED.
I also love my Bose Bluetooth speaker.
What are your favorites?